International College (formerly St. Martin’s College) is situated at Exchange House, Main Street, Ballincollig, Co. Cork. The college was opened in 2006 by Dr. Neil Sheehan and has a solid reputation in the training of highly skilled therapists. We are proud to have graduates working in clinics and hospitals in Ireland as well as internationally across the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Facilities at the College include a dedicated lecture room with overhead projector,a large training room equipped with therapy couches and anatomy models, and a kitchen area for student use. As well as the training room there are 3 fully equipped treatment rooms available to our advanced students.
Class numbers are limited to ensure the students get the very best of attention and the best learning experience.
- Courses are delivered by highly qualified, professional therapists.
- Qualifications are Internationally Recognised.
- Most up-to-date techniques taught.
- Practical clinical experience included.
- Qualified students (BSc & H. Dip) may apply for membership of the Register of Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue Therapists Ireland
- (ROSTI) – ROSTI members are approved by VHI Healthcare, LAYA Healthcare and Irish Life Healthcare.
Orthopaedic Therapy is one of the fastest growing occupations today. Qualified Therapists can work effectively with Sports Clubs, Existing Clinics or as Self-Employed Therapists.
If you like working with people and have a keen interest in health and well-being, then a career in Orthopaedic & Soft Tissue Therapy could be for you. Many of the evening courses are a great stepping stone on the way to a career in many forms of therapy.
Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age. A previous knowledge of anatomy and physiology is helpful, but not necessary as students are given a thorough understanding of both of these fundamentals during the course.